- This event has passed.
Epilepsy Awareness and the Administration of Buccal Midazolam – For Professionals Limerick 20.11.23
November 20 @ 10:00 - 15:00€100.00
Please note if Marshall house car park is full on the day. There is an overflow car park at Garryowen rugby club that can be used.
Please bring own lunch. Canteen facilities for tea and coffee.
Facilitated by Margaret Dixon (Community Resource Officer: Mid West)
If you are unable to attend a course on which you have booked a place the following policies apply:
- Cancellation up to 14 days before the course date will result in a full refund of payment.
- Cancellation up to 10 days before the course date will result in a 50% refund of your payment. Alternatively you can book on the next available course.
- Cancellation less than 10 days before the course will unfortunately result in 100% loss of your payment. Alternatively you can book on the next available course.
- No Show: Any person/s who does not attend courses/s booked will not be entitled to a refund.
- Incomplete sessions: Person/s who are over 45 minutes late at the start of course will not be certified.